We’ve decided to launch our collection on Polygon network to save our buyers the high gas fees on other networks, if you are not sure how to bridge your ETH to polygon network we will walk you through, if you still want to buy one of our tickets on ETH network we can help you with that, please follow the instruction below to buy one of our tickets using ETH on Polygon :
1. Set Up MetaMask (if you already have MetaMask skip to step 2)
First, install MetaMask as a browser extension on any compatible browser. Then you should see a fox icon on the top right on your browser, click it and do the following steps:
• Click on the “Create a Wallet” button.
• Create a new password.
• View and save your secret pass phrase. It is used to recovery your account.
2. Configure Matic Network on MetaMask (if you already have Polygon network added to MetaMask skip to step 3)
To get ETH (Polygon), you need to configure Matic Network on your MetaMask.
• Click MetaMask icon on your browser.
• Click the network drop-down menu. Probably the default network is “Ethereum Mainnet”.
• On the drop-down menu, click “Custom RPC” and set the correct value in forms as below:
• Click “Save” button.
3. Get ETH (Ethereum) From your other wallet if you don’t have Eth on your Metamask (skip to step 4 if you already have eth on your MetaMask)
4. how to bridge your ETH (Etherum) TO ETH (Polygon) on OpenSea
• Go to OpenSea and login.
• Make sure to check the Ethereum Mainnet is selected on your MetaMask wallet.
• Once you login to opensea click the Wallet icon on the top right on OpenSea website
• Click the “More” button on the right of “ETH (Ethereum)” the 3 dots
• Click “Bridge to Polygon”.
• Then you will see a popup opened
• Enter the ETH (Ethereum) value that you want to bridge to Polygon.
• Click “Convert tokens” (make sure the gas fee is low at the time of converting)
• When it’s done, you should see your balance of ETH(Polygon) has increased on your wallet in OpenSea.
5. Purchase NFTs on OpenSea
Now you can purchase your ticket on OpenSea with ETH (Polygon).
- When we will you announce our first members only event?
On Phase three after selling all our tickets
- Is this project Metaverse or real space visiting?
This project is real space trip
- How the dev team will make money when the trip to space is very expensive?
We will fund the project by our investors, NFT minting, ads (we already negotiating with the biggest companies
in the world to either add their logo to the spaceship, adding company flag to the traveler suite, and allot of
- What are the benefits if someone purchased a ticket?
• The ticket holder will have the chance to board to the space
• The ticket holder will have access to all STC events announced on our website
• The ticket holder will receive a share from our STC token (see loyalty airdrop)
- Why the dev team want to stay anonymous?
Right now, our team wants to remain anonymous, its up to them if they want to be doxed or no but we all know
each other, and our treasury is locked between 2 members.
- Do I require special training to board to the space?
Yes, you require medical and physical examination and special training, don’t worry all included in your ticket
- What if I can’t or don’t want to board to space?
Its your choice if you want to board to space or no, if you pass all medical and physical tests that will be done
by our space travel agency you are ready if you don’t pass you can still enjoy our members only events.
- Who is your special guest?
We are planning to give 1 Palladium ticket to a special person, and we won’t be able to announce the guest
now but we will give it to the most famous person that supports us and we will announce him later
What is NFT’s
NFTs are tokens that we can use to represent ownership of unique items. They let us tokenise things like art, collectibles, even real estate. They can only have one official owner at a time, and they're secured by the blockchain – no one can modify the record of ownership or copy/paste a new NFT into existence.
NFT stands for non-fungible token. Non-fungible is an economic term that you could use to describe things like your furniture, a song file, or your computer. These things are not interchangeable for other items because they have unique properties.
Fungible items, on the other hand, can be exchanged because their value defines them rather than their unique properties. For example, ETH or dollars are fungible because 1 ETH / $1 USD is exchangeable for another 1 ETH / $1 USD